The Lover

''The waves of the ocean sing of thy beauty,
which is tremendous. Limitless.''

The verse is written by the hand of the lover,
whose heart is struck by rose thorns.
''It is valentines day,but I am too far away...she might never know how I feel...
if I only had one wish...''
That same night...the earth heard his voice and conceded his wish.

The letter,was carefully taken by the spirit of the wind,
that had with it,the most precious of all things.
After a long journey,the spirit of the wind finds the owner of this letter,
and delivers it to the hands of the Lotus Flower.

As she opens up her letter...this is what she reads:

- ''I have one wish for this night,yet,it is impossible to be accomplished...
hope,nor faith can take this letter to my only loved one.
I could tell you how the flowers lean,thowards your body when you pass by,
or even how the sun stays still,just to see you longer.
Even how the waves of the ocean sing of thy beauty...which is tremendous.
Limitless.

My body feels your warmth,even so far away.
My eyes set with the sun,each day,waiting for a miracle to happen.
I hope to one day see my loved one again.
Whose face is prettier than the sunrise,whose body would give Goddess Athena,envy.
The wind accompanies her to wherever she goes.
Her voice,is a soft touch to the ears,like a sweet melody.

To the Sun I bow,with my body.
To the Wind I speak,with my heart.
To the Ocean I sing,with my soul.
To thee I write,with my love.

For the only perfect Flower of Lotus.
From the deepest heart.

Danny.''

Art - Woman Reading a Letter by Adeline Albright Wigan.
Daniel Viana Alencar.