Tigress

This night she looks...beautiful.
Kinda calm,there is not alot to tell about her thoughts.
We are in silence,for part of the night. As I don't know what to speak in front of her,I stay shut.
Clock ticks,the time isn't waiting.
After heading to the square,where some event was going on,we went back...that's when...
I stared at her...with...different eyes.
The night was too quiet,after all.
She knew what I was there for...
...I called her...
At the same moment,she came...not alone...she brought heat with her.
Her body was on fire,her eyes were dominating,her words...those words.
Out of a woman came out a tigress.
Her touch was agressive,she held me with strength.
She had her hands around me...I just let her.
There was lust in her lips on the way she kissed my neck. Tasteful.
I could taste the sugar coming out of her mouth everytime she kissed me,it was...
...I cannot explain.
She came on too strong,it was something I almost never see.
A taste was all she let me have.
This time,I,the hunter,got hunted by the feline.

(Cat) (Kiss) (Heart)
Daniel Viana Alencar.