Free Spirit

''This day shall remain under the ground,for as long as my mind can keep it.''

Was it the lie,the indecision,wether the anxiety for the truth that didn't exist?
Did it? Did it not? I don't know!
No,please don't ask me,because I really don't know.
The words said,were the truth,only because I know it.
I know the truth. Nothing else.
And that is when you take out a sentiment...
I have ripped,violently,without even thinking about it. It is all gone.
It is not only the sentiment,those are the memories,the feelings,the things you've felt.
I have taken each and every one of them. I don't remember,which day it was,
I do not remember what mattered,I won't know about names and places,words.
I know what I know,yet I know what I don't want to know.
Each and every piece of evidence have been burnt,together with the piece of my heart.
I won't remember not only because I didn't want to,it is more because I won't have any proof.
It is gone...all of it. You've asked for it,i've delievered.
My old self,my cold old self,is me now,I am happy,because I know who I am.
A story? Or a tale? Just disencountering. Being there that was an intervention.
Not worked by the hands of love,wether the hands of a ''possible -could-be''.
Beautiful while lasted,till the day it became darkness and ashes.
Today is a new time,no explanations,no guilt,no bad feelings.
My spirit is cold yet free to feel again.

Daniel Viana Alencar.