Assassin

''Like Kid ink,i'm a beast,i'm a dog,they've let me off my leash now i'm coming for 'm all.''

At first I had some few things inside of my mind,
Why does the weak struggle,while the powerful don't?
Why do higher people control lesser people?
Why do the manipulators steal from the poor,the ones who already don't have a thing?
These questions kept hitting me inside of my chest,day and night,not like I ever cared,
but it was my powerless and weak human aspect that did not let do anything about it.
I chose to be different,I chose to be the one to clean up the mess this world had created.
They never knew what was coming to them...until it did.
I felt so much rage inside of my chest,I couldn't take it no more.
It was the injustice of being right,but yet he was right here waiting for his judgement.
Correct against corrupt,my fight has always been above the heads of the common.
The devil is inside the tribunal looking at the judge called 'Supreme' waiting for his decision.
Also waiting for the last bullets to hit 'm in the chest,
Not called vengeance,I did this for the best,
My anger is written all over my iris,ones don't even dare to look inside of my eyes.
Spine-chilling stares,not like I ever asked for any of this,humans turned me colder than ice,just like I am now.
I was born a good child,yet life taught me how to sin,taking lives is my confession,I act as the reaper him self.
Maybe one day I will meet the real reaper...till then...
Justice be done in every single way.
It is all my deed,but yet noone will know it,I disappear with the wind as my nature.

Daniel Viana Alencar.