Acceptance

I have a reason to believe things happen the way they are to happen,because they actually HAVE to happen
that way.
Like when you get a hard situation in your life,it means you are being made tough.
Or when you get your heart broken,it means that person wasn't the right one.
Even when you have to start-over in something,it means a new phase.
But the things we go through,we never try to accept them as they are. We complain,scream,curse and rage,without even trying to understand the reason of each thing.
Life is Never going to be roses,we all know that. Even the happiest people have their bad moments.
Accepting the past is one big step to a great personality.
Personally,I,see all of my bad moments as experiences lived to make me who I am today. If I hadn't lived those moments,maybe I could've been a different person,in a bad way,who knows.
The past,we cannot change,only the future,that's obvious. So why don't we just try to see the past as something good? ''The reason that changed my life.''
If your past was bad,your present is only good because it was that way. And if your present is still bad,it has a reason to it. Maybe because your future has a very beautiful glow on it. Or maybe because you just deserved it(Mean,but still a fact). Only you know the truth behind each thing.
Why not changing a bit and seeing life differently.
The best we can do,is accept us for who we were,who we are and who we will be.

Daniel Viana Alencar.