Japanese Goddess

For the first time,i've spun my head because of a woman.
And wow,what was that?What I've heard of people speaking of 'Greek Goddesses',must be true,the only difference is that this one was japanese.
The body was something devilish,such temptation for such perfection.
She was impressive,just on the way she walked...It was mean.
Her stare? Careless. I just fell in love.
Just one word for her - Impossible.
What a woman,what a desire,that just stole my eyes for some brief seconds.
She indeed must be something devilish or angelic,i'm certain she is not from this plane of existance.
I melted and got back together,just like that...me!
Imagine me,who never gave a dime for a face of nobody in this earth,turning my head because of a woman and melting just like that?
She's probably the first and the last one I did such thing for.

Daniel Viana Alencar - Really,what was that?