Ungratefulness

First,what is the chance of somebody doing something for you?
And than after that person does something for you,with all the heart and so,he would probably get barely a 'thank-you'.
I mean,I've seen myself in so many situations,I've actually lost count on how many people I've done things for,so many of them,didn't even say thanks. For an example; If somebody tells you that you look good today,don't say he/she is wrong,if they say you look pretty,it obviously means that person thinks that way sincerely,because if they didn't,they wouldn't say so!
Give me a break,I give compliments to people because I am nice,now people receive those compliments as if I was supposed to be hitting on them,that is just too damn stupid. If I wanna hit on somebody,I'll just do it,I won't compliment them instead,it's logical.
And even the littlest thing you do,'does not get proper value',i've been there,bro.
How many times I've said nice words,gave meaningful gifts,yet,didn't get 'proper value' for that,sometimes I don't even get a 'nice'.
Once,I've made a very pretty drawing for somebody,well,that person came up to me and said ''Why did you make something like this for me?! What's in your head?!'',just because that person did not understand what a strawberry means.
Be damn grateful,don't be a jerk,if somebody does something for you,just say thanks,damnit.
That person could've been doing a million else things,but no,they took their time to do something for YOU.

Daniel Viana Alencar - YES I'M FUCKING MAD.