I am

''My ways,my ways,those are my ways:
Like a river I flow,like the wind I blow.
Like the sun I am warmth,like the moon I am light.

Not once was I mistaken,for I am the wisdom of the men;
I am the truth amongst the liars of all natures.
Before any of you knew the world,I have seen it with my bare eyes.
For the few of intellectual ways,I am knowledge.
Like a lighthouse,I am sight in the darkest nights.
I am the steps you leave behind in the sand.
I am the future beyond the clouds in the sky.
Many feelings,I have shown humanity all long.
The shadow that accompanies you,is me.
The waves of the ocean,sing my name.
I am the unreal things,the unseen things.

At the point you hit madness,I'll leave you.
When you feel all alone,I'll join you again.''

Photo by Kimberley Michelle.
Daniel Viana Alencar.