Won't feel like Remembering

After you set effort into something and throw away chances,the least expected is a good outcome. When you realize by your own that it was nothing but a waste of time,that's when the feeling comes crashing down. ''Won't last forever,but now it hurts like hell.''
All of the plans; gone. The ideas; gone. The amazing feeling; gone. ''You can only feel the pain working.''
Deception; misleaded direction; Hope given in affection; ''Once I thought...this could be it.''
And I feel so confused now. What to do after it is all gone.
''Misused by the wrong person,now here I am,changing my ways so it won't happen again.''
Took more than words to realize,took a blow to the chest,to make it right.
''It hurts me when I look at the horizon and see nothing there.''
I've spoken,a thousand times,written a thousand of lines. It doesn't come correct each time. You just try it again,and again,to actually make it right.
''Senseful thoughts lead nowhere,the world is a surprise.''
Now I just wanna wake up in the morning and don't remember any of it,for my own well-being.
''Thoughts lead to hope,and hope leads back to love.''
Walked far,reached nowhere; ''A fool,I am.'' Fought and didn't win; ''A fool,I am.''
A thousand words couldn't come close to discribing how I feel. So head-down,so Ill.
Like a glasshouse that comes down in instants,leaving nothing left.
My heart hopes,but my mind knows the truth.
I really wanted,but now I don't feel like remembering any of it.

Daniel Viana Alencar.