Sequence

rushing down in time,
dressing up the nine',
make in color lime,
hair looks super fine,
drinking up some wine,
beautiful place,in a sign.

My good thoughts makes her ideas consistent,
Determination that makes me persistent,
Smooth saying three times,not once,insistent,
Like the way she doesn't mind,quite insolent,
when it comes to fear,her mind is quite,resistent,
now when it does poison,her mind is quite resilent.

It was called a pure love by the wise ones,
the ones that move people and strong stones.

By her side like something I never felt,
my eyes begin to shadow while my heart begins to melt.

Some people call this sensation,(of my mind)
I may as well call this obsession,(of my heart)
Can either call it about confession,(of my soul)
sentiments,negligence,depression.(of my body)

your stares shows,
that your eye glows,
like a river that flows,
emotions then blows.

I cannot send a piece of my mind away,
but promisses are promisses,and so I may,
send some words for you as my say,
good words aye,words that would make a fine day.

Made as a promiss to my dear friend - Bárbara Segatto.
Daniel Viana Alencar.