Fortune

Luck.
Wealth.
Success.
Opportunity.

''The hand that extends thowards you with a grim smile behind it,is called - fortune.
Fortune is very lovely,indeed she is,everybody who sees it would die chasing it,a true ransom to ones reaching it,I would say.
Fortune is famous,most called by the world in every bit of land,that is.
There was always something about Fortune I always saw grim. It was never in the same place for alot of time,there was never enough space for it,and either anybody who wanted it,would struggle after having it.
What would be the reason?
The greed! The achievement! The power!
Anybody who encounters Fortune,has everything. Counting greed and arrogance.
Everything you'd imagine.''

For me It all began with a small rock of gold. My greed turned gold into diamonds. Years later I was a youngster and still a important man. An important man because my ambition had become a part of me,something I needed as a human,for a goal,for a main objective in the begin and end of each day.
With time,the humility had gone by me,just like something you don't wanna remember of. I didn't wanna remember my days back then,in a normal life,with nothing to look forward to,with actually no main goal or sight of future anywhere. I used to expect everything bigger each day on and on after that.
Bigger me,in the first place. I wanted a change,I wanted it all to begin once in my forsaken life. I had nothing,because I never wanted something.
When I decided my life would change,that's when it really did.

''Fortune is something not everyone can achieve.
Not the solid ''I-see-it'' fortune,the one inside of you. I had turned a rock of gold into a generation of fortunes...nothing came easy. The fortune inside of me,made it all. Inteligence it is called. The best fortune,it has a known name,but only few sees the credit of it. Inteligence is the most valuable,thus called Fortune itself.''

Daniel Viana Alencar.