Life Player

You've got one life,that means one chance of doing anything you want.
Really,anything you want at all. After this life,who knows what's next?
I had a chance,I went after it,mission accomplished,up for the next goal,and that's how I live my life,I play with moments and forget my tomorrow,I live about my hours,not my days. Sometimes I think of changing my life to a normal person's life,but there's no point on doing that,since I am a different person than all of them,and I don't wanna be the same as they are.
I play intesely when it comes to love,I never let a chance escape,I give my all for love,just like that,and I don't really care about what I may stumble upon,'cause if I fall,I'll get back up again and proceed.
Play hard,waste out all your energies,have bright ideas,and tell your grandchildren you had a great life.
One thing I always remember: People are just people. And I am about me.

Daniel Viana Alencar.