Kinda Illusional


This girl...she's something special. There's something about her,that is special.
Something that...doesn't take my mind off her.
It is like the scene of a sunset,with the scent of the sun and his warmth...
...her smell stook to me,and now I just can't forget it. Everywhere I go,I feel her sweet perfume,and those thoughts come back to me,as if they'd just happened yesterday.
She makes my head twist,yeah,i'm so deep in this feeling,I just don't wanna let it go.
How she done it,with one touch,with one incredible touch,which was also unforgettable.
The way she looks at things and the way she looked at me...she stops the time,and I can't count,it's all frozen,clock stopped ticking and I can't stop thinking about it.
It may seem that i'm strong,cold,but when it comes to feelings,I'm not.
So strong,I can feel her warm inside of my heart,with just a memory...

I'm impulsive,I'm illusive,I'm lying to myself. Trying to find my love.
A pretty lie,one I fake is real...love makes deals with me,like a trade,you see?

Daniel Viana Alencar.