Raging Flames


''Everything is wrong,your words are cursed,and my thoughts are pulsing anger.''
Dumb me when I thought I loved you,now what I get in exchange is this.
Fuck you if you want revenge for something I never did.
Hate,lie,make up stories,say anything you like,my honor is intact.
Get corrosive like acid,
let it hurt your inside just like drugs,babe.
Bad speech coming thru my ears,huh? Got none to say,keep your mouth shut,bitch.
Separate your mind please...you fuck with me and than you want ME to say sorry?
Come back at me like i'm horror,when i'm just defending myself,'the fuck is wrong with you.
Damn,I mean,i'm bustin' you out,but it doesn't feel like fun,bring it up stronger next time,hun.
Cool story,but i'm the Lion I tare you down like paper,just with words.
Bringing friends for the party? Forgot i'm boss,so let me refresh your mind.
Fire against wood,fuck with me,now get burnt.

''Raging my Mind''.
Daniel Viana Alencar.