November

We are now entering november. In a few days,we'll be closer to the end of this year...
Yeah,it all seems so quick,but actually,it isn't.
And truth be told,I am out of my words for about 2 months now,with no posts,no news,nothing.
Things are happening really quick and I am being part of these things,every single day.
The world spins around. Do you?
I haven't had much of inspiration to write things down,because I have actually written so much yet,that I don't know what to write about. Neither have I asked for people's help on new subjects,I am just feeling so worn out with all of the posts. I mean,I've written like 270 posts in this blog only,not to mention all of my ideas inside notebooks and my cellphone. Too many words,I have to say.
So,yeah,if you have any idea of a subject,that you think,should be written,do write it down,even as anonymous,and i'll be glad to write about it,with your name signed under.

That's it.
Kind of,running out of ideas. I need a re-fill.

Image from - Themomcafe.com
Daniel Viana Alencar.