Anger

The anger resides in me,It does not leave,it never did.
Arrogance is it's voice,it just comes out on it's own.
I cannot control it. My voice against the forceful voice,which is stronger? The force is. The force be.
Most of the times I feel like a clock-bomb ready to explode.
I catch myself with my thoughts far and my hands near,willing to do something bad.
And I never do,which confuses me. It is the power of will,that denies the bad actions.
Doesn't matter,does it?
One time or another,I hit the wall with my closed fists and all of my strength.
The pain does not even feel because the anger consumes the pain quickly,like fire does with paper.
How can I explain,the pain works like a fuel inside of my heart,a fuel for the anger.
The more pain I feel,the stronger I get,the stronger it gets,the meaner I feel.
After all,my head is too complex and the anger is just another thing that makes part of it.
For a few times I have heard that I am too agressive.
It is my nature,I was born like this,I have lived with it,only I know how it all feels.
And when it is all gone,no regret is felt. I feel nothing. I feel empty. Than I continue my path.
Nothing at all. The tears don't exist,the tears are consumed by pride.
The anger that lives inside of my heart is stronger than me,stronger than my own self.

Art found at artdoxa-images.s3.amazonaws.com
Daniel Viana Alencar - Personal feeling.