Watching the subway go by

Today I've met a girl,while shooting for a commercial,It was no regular girl,like the ones you see everyday.
It was a girl,which my eyes got entangled by. She was,simply,the prettiest girl I've seen so far. By far,the prettiest I've met.
I barely got to talk with her,since we were in opposite roles.
But still,everytime she went by,my eyes went too,in a discreet way,so she didn't notice me staring.
At the end of the day,me and 3 girls,including her,went out for dinner. It was kind of...my chance to get to know her a bit. We all talkedvabout moments and opinions,it was alright.
We all headed the same way,which was even better for me,since I got more time.
She suddenly pulled a cigaret out of her purse, and with it,my watering mouth for one of them.
I asked her if she had another one and she humbly gave me one her cigarets.
We talked a bit more when I actually touched the subject of a speciffic music band...well. While we spoke,my eyes stayed at her,for each and every second.
Her eyes are the purest blue,with big black pupils right in mid of them, above her beautifully perfect and bright smile.
When we actually got on with the conversation,she entered the train,expecting me to follow in, and I didn't.
I wanted to wait for the next train.
Her reaction was interesting,as she looked at me with big eyes and a surprised expression,looking from inside the train's door,saying "why didn't you come?!"
I said "I'll get the next one"
And again,I said,"look me up",
She replied,"how?"
Than I finished with "Daniel viana"
She was aprehensive for a moment, and for last I saw her in that train,when it left.
I can't stop thinking about her.
And all I know is her first name...
How did I let it go this way?
I can't accept it!
I need to see her again.

Daniel Viana Alencar.