Hate

Hello. My name is Hate.
About me? You know me so well...
I have you,I have the world,I have it all.
I have from fights to wars,plans to executions and even major projects.
I destroy anything I touch.
I do anything I want. And overall,I just put flames everywhere.
Some even say I am the hand of the devil 'm self!
Oh yes i've become important in the past times!
Come here,I want you too!
Sssssssssssccccch. HéH.
I have partners.
Ever heard of Malice? Ever heard of Anger? Does Corruption sound a bell?
I cannot be beaten,don't even try.
My work,I work for my own self,no bosses like you fools.
Ego,it is all my ego.
I want more,I always wanted more. That,I've taught you humans.
How I live...uhm,behind the world like a wooden globe,giving people what they want.
How I'm going to die? I cannot die. I am a spirit,a force.
I'm so strong,you cannot even see me.
I'll just manipulate you whenever I feel like.
TOY.
Yes! I have it the world! I have it all!
FEEL ME INSIDE OF YOU!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

(Myself in the photo a couple of years ago)
Daniel Viana Alencar.