Daisy

One of these days,a girl came to me and she spoke:
''Hello there!''
I simply replied to her with a 'hello'.
She started talking to me about books...we simply spoke for some few minutes.
Than she changed subject quickly and began talking about problems,which isn't a good thing.
She said her name was 'Daisy' by the way.
At a certain moment she said to me: ''Problems consume me,sometimes I don't know who I am!''
So I told her:
''Daisy,is a beautiful flower,it takes much time to grow beautifully,but eventually she will grow.''
At the next moment she looks at me with a weird face and says:
''I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or as an offense.''
So I reply to her with a stronger tone of voice:
''A flower is one of the marvelous nature's happening...
It is so great,that even your name comes after a flower.
I don't know how you could actually think that is offensive.
You know what,have a good day,'Daisy'.''
At this moment I left the park,feeling bad on my inside out of such ignorance.
Another person that makes me believe the world is insensible.

Poetry is for the pure hearts only.
Daniel Viana Alencar.