Dark

What is to feel all alone,without a way out?
Sure feels devastating,more than it already all is.Lonely and sad,eventho I have been to so many places and done so many things,
here is to dark,cold and scary,motionless.
I wonder where I am,but I already know the answer,still,I ask myself again.
A hole,where the deeper I dig,the less I see a way of getting out of it.
Many years ago,it didn't matter much,for life was only at its begin,
now all this time later I see the consequence of each mistake,all words and acts.
All comes down to today,decision and reason as a fool's prize.
All landed me inside this dark room,that surrounds me with this icy chill that
goes like lightning through my spine.
Now,there is no hope,there is challenge,whether this is greater than me or not.
Everything ends,doesn't it? The rain ends,the mist,the warmth. Everything.
My sorrow,my pain,shall too end,but for now,I try to see the light that I nowhere seem to find.

Daniel Viana Alencar - One,difficult moment.