Coaster of Emotions


Rachel
- Let's talk about it...Danny.

Danny - I have nothing to talk with you about,Rachel.

Rachel - Please,just let it all out,we can fix this...

Danny - Oh,let it all out? Alright. I don't want you anymore,after all you've done.

Rachel - But you realize you're just hurten,yeah?!

Danny - No,I am not hurten,I'm realistic.

Rachel - But there must be a way for us to get back together!

Danny - Why would I want to do that? If I broke up with you,I obviously had a good reason.

Rachel - But you're just hurten! Open your eyes,Danny!!

Danny - No I am not hurten,and no I don't see attraction in you anymore,I just want you to get out of life,why don't you just disappear,like you've done a bunch of times before? It's over.

Rachel - No,but,It cannot be,I really love you,you don't get it,do you?!

Danny - What I get,is that I'm tired of all the lies,the emotional roller-coaster of yours,and all other bullshit!

Rachel - Please,give me a chance to fix it up...!

Danny - I've given more than a chance,I gave you my heart,you just threw it away.

Rachel - Today is different than yesterday!

Danny - Indeed,today I do not want to see your face anymore,IT IS OVER!

Rachel - You are just an asshole inside some pants,you know that?

Danny - Not really,no,woman,I am just doing what is right for my own self,for once.

Rachel - You were just like all the other men in my life!

Danny - That isn't true,and you know that right,you're just lying to yourself. I am too good for your cheap love,and you know that. You don't deserve me,neither you deserve my heart!

Rachel - I see you as a common man,whom I did everything for,and got none in return.

Danny - You hypocrite,cheap liar and manipulator of a very low base,I don't trust you anymore,that's why I am walking away,It was about time I did this.

Rachel - Don't turn your back on me!! JUST DON'T!!

(Danny - Back to the good ole' life,Danny. Don't love if it ain't real. Tomorrow it be all okay.)

Based in a real situation in my life,Rachel is just a fiction name.
Daniel Viana Alencar.