The Greatness

Bow before your greatness,beg upon mercy.
Cheap words do not affect me in any ways,neither do your stench of ignorance.
So much lack of knowledge for one single kind. Despicable. Dispiseable.
Hatred took you here,so tell me,what do you want?
Wait,don't even answer. I know what you are going to say.
The greatness of me has drove you mad on your failure of being so.
That is the only answer. That is the only way it could've been.
As the Dragon of the skies comes upon land bringing not joy nor peace,
you come down my land to disturb the most sacred.
My respect is my glory and my honor is my duty.
Animal with a tongue,speak your words to the Dragon and tell him how you feel.
The worst could be also the least of your problems now,defiler.
My wrath could be the mercy upon your soul,as the sun upon earth burns.
I shall have my justice declared with your blood on it.
A coward,will never be permitted thru my glorious veins.
My love for humanity,will be my hate on the devil inside your chest.
You shall not breath once more,as now I am through with all your thoughts.

Daniel Viana Alencar.