Scene: Romeo and Juliet

- Aaaaaaaaaaaand.....Action! -

- Juliet :
''Oh,Romeo!''

- Romeo:
''Oh,Juliet...another day without you is a stab to my chest. My heart cannot bear such suffering.''

- Juliet :
''My sweet Romeo,don't suffer no more,as I am here to aid your heart.''

- Romeo:
''My precious Juliet,how will I stand another day away from thee?''

- Juliet :
''My precious Romeo,our fate is together,and nothing else. We shall be justified by the gods!''

- Romeo:
''Love,oh my love,without you,I might live,for another night in darkness.''

- Juliet :
''This night,I give you the sun,so you may never walk in shadows again.''

- Romeo:
''Bright as the sun can be,it will never be brighter than your love,that blinds my eyes.''

- Juliet :
''It is not safe for you to stay outside,my love. Go...before they see you!''

- Romeo:
''They may even see me. They can even catch me. They can even kill me. But they won't take away my love for you,Juliet.''

- Juliet :
''Romeo,my Romeo,take your leave,but take my heart with you.''

- Romeo:
''I will come again,for your words and your smile. I love you,Juliet,and so be it till eternity.''

- Juliet :
''Oh.....Romeo!''

- Aaaaaaaaaad.....CUT! -
Excellent,people! Now on to the next.

Script by me;
Daniel Viana Alencar.