Intensity

I can notice your eyes inviting me in,warmly. Incension.
My hands slide down your face while my eyes pierce yours,dominating your thoughts,making your body beg for the touch,while you already create fantasies inside your mind. Lust.
Softly approaching my head thowards yours,decreasing my sight,increasing my heart-beats,activating my bodies' sensors. Confession.
Doubling the temperature of our bodies,that touch together as one. Heat.
The sweet taste of your lips,addict my soul...taking me somewhere else,very far from here. Magical.
Your soft touch roams thru my skin and pleases my whole body. Unique.
You make me want more and more,as there isn't enough of your pleasure. Ambition.
Taken by the tail,there's no escape,you've entangled me,I'm all yours. Domain.

Inspired in somebody.
Daniel Viana Alencar.