Lilium

Really wish I could...Lily.
Really wish I would...Kitty.
Say:

Just like a wish upon a star,
Together we travel as long and as far,
No hurting,just time as a scar,
Exotic sentiment,rare like a jaguar.

Got my heart beating like a drum,
Wondering where all this comes from,
My head's feeling like a storm,
Words taking me,leaving me in stun.

But maybe she's taken,
And no I can't take it,
'Cause she steals me,
That sure would'a kill me,
Instead how would I be,
If not love in my eyes how could I see?

I saw her from a distance,
Admiringly,even so distant,
Beautiful and fierce for an instance,
Thinking about it for just an instant...

Like the morning that rises so bright,
Sensation of consumption by light,
For something so pure,Intensely I'll fight,
As the end of the day,I hope you sleep tight,
With my kiss,I wish you a good night,
Dear cupid,I hope this time you aimed me right,
In this feeling,for granted I will take my flight.

In dedication to One flower,One heart - Sayuri Hayasaka.
Daniel Viana Alencar.