Thrust Trust

I grab my spear,look at one side,look at the other side,and sweep its blade to the chest of my oponent,with ease and no need of much skill,the double-sided blade of the spear,crushed and slashed the bone-case of my  oponent,leaving it emotionlessly,without any reaction,and leaving my blood-soaked spear,once again,righteously judged.
The judgement of humans are done by other humans,making me,the justice of others,and the one of my own.
I don't judge anybody,I only do justice. In my life,there is always a point where I grab my spear,and rip my oponent to shreds,for justice,wheter my oponent awaits for my arrival,or not. For about ten seconds,my heart stops beating for the illness of the anger,and the weight of justice,for the scenery and meaning of violence and all sound of the applauses in end.

An oponent is made by his own bad decision,or maybe by somebody else instead,which leads to this.
Oponent is enemy,and enemies are made to be dealt with.
Justice,I do to my oponents,with my reliable spear.

Daniel Viana Alencar - I only trust me,and my spear.