No Value

Why is it so hard for a human being to recognize someones work?
You do something nice for somebody,and they don't even care..
...and If you don't do something,you get cussed at for being selfish.
If I also try to teach a lesson,I'll be seen as a dick for doing that.
Most of the time I just don't know what to do,and I do what I am best at; Doing something good.
I just wish humans were a bit more appreciated by the good things they do.
God. Is it hard to say - ''Hey,that flower you gave me,smelled so good. Thanks a lot!''
No,god damnit,isn't hard at all.
Isn't hard to do a good gesture,isn't hard to stop being selfish for once.
Isn't hard to stop being a bitch or a dick for a change.
It isn't fucking hard. Think about it. I bet you feel the same way as I do.
Later they all complain when I stop doing my good deeds,but guess what,when that happens,I won't be there anymore,I won't be there to care,or give a fucking fuck about it.
I say it again. Humans have feelings,Humans have heart. Don't give enough credit for that? Your loss.

Daniel Viana Alencar.