New Vision

Man,I love innovating,but that's only after I innovate.
I don't really like new ideas after I got used to one before,because it takes effort to get used to that new idea,the same way it was an effort to get used to the one before.
The difficulty is really innovating at THE exact time,because I don't wanna taste a new flavour,if I already have a favourite one. What I mean is. If I have a GREAT cellphone,I won't wanna change it to a ''better-yet'' cellphone.
Thing is. After I innovate,in this case,throw away the old,to bring the new in,I always think it was a great idea to change the awesome for the incredible.
You may only accept the changes,after you try it. And believe me,you will always love the change for the better,because the old gets boring and motionless at a certain time.
Choose the change,eventho it may sound bad at that moment,because it might,it will be great,and you won't regret it at all. You'll love it. Innovate,innovate! Don't re-cycle ideas! Make new ideas,and innovate!!