Phone Call


I'm actually kind of hurt and really annoyed!
Damn! My head hurts so bad,this headache is killing me!
I've got problems and love,bills and love,love and love.
You know,since we broke up,i've been like...
...a mouse without cheese,you know?
Or like...a diamond without cut.
I'm just so empty right now,like a glass! Without water!
The only medicine for this headache...is...
is...................
I gotta say it.
It is you,alright,I said it (-.-).
It's the truth tho,I haven't been sleeping lately,
this is pretty bad,I'm for real on this...
...each day thru,is a battle,and this seems to get worse!
I mean,I can't live like this,it is a nightmare,
and I'm saying,like,uh,
life without you is just like a nightmare,you know?
Just...
...come back,and end this for once and for all!

Idea by Bárbara Segatto.
Daniel Viana Alencar.