Denied Love


''I don't feel anything. What's gone is gone, what's done is done.''

My foolishness to say something so immature, because...
...I still get that warm embrace when I think about her, eventhough I don't want it to be so.
After so long, the connection still works inside of me, and I hate it that I feel this way, but it's something I obviously can't change. If time didn't,what can?
That freezing fear of even thinking about ever relating to her again- gets me thinking on how the hell she still has effect on my life,after so long.
My head is twisting and I can't have that. I'm in modern days where emotions have to be denied...
...a sad reality of being born in a world where paper has more value than people.
I think I'm crazy, but I'm not sure if it's me,or something else that is making me this way.
Eventhough this may seem twisted, I need an arrow through my heart, because I know that love is impossible. I don't believe in fairytales anymore.

Daniel Viana Alencar.