Impulse


It's so loud,it's calling me.
I can't hold on to this,I can't think right,and my body is practically moving by itself.
...let me choose the reason instead of the impulse...but the impulse feels way better than the reason...and why is that? huh,it doesn't make sense,if the reason is so good,why does it feel so bad?
Why not? Let me roar out!!  I have to blow,I am in agony! I don't mind the consequences,I just want the relief...please be gone...or else.

[R] - Control yourself!

[D] - Why! This is stronger than me!

[R] - Try it once...

[I]  - Let him be.And uh,why would you say that?

[R] - Shut up,all you want to do is ruin things.

[I]  - Ow,you're so unsensible!

[D] - I am strong,I am strong...

[I] - Yes! Show your strength,prove it!

[D] - Should I?

[R] - Don't let him fool you,he's lying.

[I]  - I am not,you are! hihihihi...

[D] - Enough! Leave me alone!

''For about 3 seconds Daniel let the impulse take over him...
...3 seconds that costed much,which he wouldn't have lost if he followed the reason.''
Impulses are never good,it is only a-few-second-sentiment that can do much against you.
Hold yourself and think about the right thing to do.

[R] is for 'Reason',[D] is for 'Daniel',and [I] is for 'Impulse'.
Title - 'Impulse' by Cristiane Panassol.
Daniel Viana Alencar.