This love is my downfall


I've figured in this world of ours,everything hurts,it crushes against walls,and tares to pieces,
I have no reason to believe this world is longer any good,as all the feelings of it have been disappearing from time to time...and I don't feel anything but sorrow since then...the sorrow of wishing the past instead of the future...but now the fall is big and the distance is enormous,but the relief is great,the feeling of being free is priceless,so I can say.
The life I had is no longer myne; I am leaving it behind. Everything I had,everything I made thru,is now gone,and I don't wish to look back by any reason; my emotions can't trap me again.
After all,what is right in this situation? And what is wrong? Can I tell the difference between?
To me,the only option is leaving...without a goodbye. I won't cry about my love,and neither will I miss it;
Love never did me any good,it only gave me temporary release of all the pain...and cursed me with the addiction of having it,to forget my life...
...it all doesn't matter,because it is all over now.
...I'm sorry if I told you i'd leave a letter...this time it is not possible; I am only leaving my dry tears.
I hope you can forgive me,but for the first time in my life,I am thinking about myself...and this is the best for me.

With all my heart I write these words,
hoping you may ever understand me.
Daniel Viana Alencar.