Hermit


''They cannot see my will,
I standfast with my feet on the ground,I cannot be touched.''

When I look at my right side,I see 40 men with swords ready,while on my left side there are 70 with daggers,ready to take a stab at my back.
The evil look on each one of these is called ''greed'',they will succeed by the time I fall,and I'll fall by the time I fail. My failure is the fuel for the fool,for them i'm just a tool.
Running,running from the madness that surrounds me,every single day.
Only the shadows can save me,nobody else can. Not a weapon,not a person.
Shadows follow me,don't they? Why not use them than.
Due to it I will never fear,I am unbreakable - no sword can slash me,neither daggers can pierce my skin.
Contradictive,am I? Why shouldn't I be? Why should I follow a pattern? Do you even have an answer?
Answer me this,than.
How could you say you're a warrior if you never been in a war before?
You're a fighter but you never fought anybody,not even your own fear.
Isn't that contradictive too? Oh well.
A purpose,my own,being alone,far away from the human-kind,the one that destroys anything that comes his way,for no reason. What would that be called? You tell me.
There is nothing else to say. Hermit.

Daniel Viana Alencar.