Ambition

Hmmmmmmmm?
What is it that YOU want?
Don't be shy,now...Tell me everything.
You're not really a fan of speaking,huh?
Might be wondering who I am,so let me tell you.
I am...the appetite of many. Ambition,if you feel like.
How so,you ask?
Human beings,tend to want things...I just help them want it 'more'.
Why is it,you ask?
Well,when people want something,they just want it. Now when I come into the scene...things change.
I make people 'really' want things. In a way,they,pursue these things till they get them.
Do you understand me now?
You can at least tell me what it is that you want...*wink
Everybody wants something.
Wether it is a person or an object of some kind,everybody has the need of obtaining.
How much? How many? How long? You can have it all!
Just...Just tell me! Tell me! Go on then!
I am reasonable...you can have that dream girl of yours...with a little effort,that's all!
That's all! Hmmmmmmmmmmm???
How about that beautiful vehicle? How about that incredible house?!
What do you say?????
Yes! You are the one to have it all!
I am kind! I am good! Yes! Yes I am!
The effects can be good. And...not so much...
But I guarantee you'll be a hundred percent satisfied nonetheless.

Photo: Megan Fox - by (?)
Daniel Viana Alencar.