The Same

I live,each day trying to see a new sight.
Or new horizons...
Yet,life has such small proportions,I have to see the same thing...over and over again.
I wake up,each morning thinking...New day. Same day.
I will not have a 'New day,Different day',because life does not let me.
What is seeing the 'different' anyway? Has anybody,yet?
All I see is the same. Same thing...each and everyday.
An endless cycle through moments lived more than once.
Same people,same feelings,same thoughts,same aspect,the very same way.
It is sad,yet sad is 'the same'.
Sometimes I ask myself if I have been bound to it.
Or have been cursed to indifferentness!
Bizarre is my way of seeing things now-a-days...
...nothing has emotion or color. Everything is black and white.
It is the same.
I am not what I used to be...
...Now I am just...The Same.

Daniel Viana Alencar.