Rival


So,you fucked me up,told me stuff I didn't have to hear,bitch,I didn't deserve what you did say,
and you acted like you were right. Fuck your righteousness,being a bad person has no returns.
Said you miss me,of course you do,why wouldn't you? I am a good man,good I was to you,said kind things all the time,and still.
I got adrenaline in my cup,you'd die just to prove a drop of it,you ain't getting what's myne,bitch,
next year,you'll be handing your keys,but I'll let them at the place they should be. The Trash.
I was just a kiddo,now I'm your fucking love,bitch you must be tripping. You must just have been tryna fuck...the hell you must be thinking,please stop wishing.
Whispering hot words in my ear,but i'm cold as fuck,not very effective,go back and re-strategize.
You're just bad,bitch,you're a bad bitch,now stop bitching me,get the fuck outta here.
I'm not tryna make it complex,I'm in love with a real woman,somebody you won't ever be.
Only got heart for my Princess,and you got a bad idea,so,just catch your reality,stop illusioning.
Check it twice. Changes are permanent,you can't fix a mirror once broken.
I used to be your mate,your friend,but now,I'm nothing but a Rival.

Daniel Viana Alencar.