Only


The only,the only one that can make me feel this way,
the only one that makes me think about a true love,
no doubt,you are the only one that can give me emotions,
you have me going 100mph on 2.6s,just like that,
tare me appart,kill me,throw me straight to the ground,
tomorrow i'll still love you because you're a part of me,
It really doesn't matter how many times you'll fool me,
I'll always fall into the trap of yours,
killer,straight to the chest,but it really doesn't matter,
'cause after sometime you'll make me forget it all,
and you'll do it all over again just for the fun,
that's the reason you're the only one.

Title by my friend Bárbara Segatto.
Daniel Viana Alencar -
- ''Cashmere fold blinds my eyes,
sword of diamonds grips both hands,
two fists made of platinum together,
mind struck by rubies and emeralds,
eyes made of sapphire;
Heart made of pure mahogany
.''