Untrust


Lovely,kind,smart,charming...
...perfect person. With that warm touch of a come-back.
You have told me many things...and I have believed in all of them.
Such an interesting person that i've not met in ages!
Uh,it all changed when you lied.

Have my trust and have my heart,
grab my thoughts and tare them appart.

Had all my mind with my trust within,
but you preffed to take off my skin.

You ridiculous,liar,fool and blind.
Get off my life,now get off my mind.

Fool you have no idea what you just did.
You had my trust,you had my friendship,you had a piece of my mind with you,
why did you trade it all for nothing,like you did?
No revenge on you,because i'm better than this.
My trust; Like a mirror it is; Break it once,and it's something you can't fix.
Untrusted person,who are you? Lied to me once,twice you could too.
while I wished it was this way,you wished it was otherwise...
...I feel sorry for you now...you made a big mistake buddy,can't have me back.

You aren't the first to,many have broken my trust,
but so is life,can't live with it,can't have it.

Title by Bia Castilho.
Daniel Viana Alencar.