Diary


Dear diary,

Today was not a bad day,but quite same as the others.
I started to notice my feelings thowards other people,and they are always different,well,in the way somebody stares at me,it does make me feel someway,while giving the identity with mood and expression of that person.
One stare can mean much,even to a stranger,and today I have felt many things including love and loneliness.
I have noticed people of all kinds today,with many directions and destinies,which is amazing!
But...
...all of them have something in common,which,is not good,since everybody has to be different...
...and what they all have in common,is that ugly face,with a big frown.
I do not get it why everybody would be 'sad' on a normal day like this,I mean,one person,that is okay,but almost all of the people i've seen today,now that's horrible!!
You know,Diary,I believe you understand me...and that's why I write in your pages.
If I could,I'd change the world's face,into a big smile...than when I be walking the streets people be saying ''Good Day!''...now that's pretty difficult,isn't it? I can change the world by bits...I guess?
Just me and you,buddy,let's have those frowns upside down!
I hope to see more and more smiles from today on,because if they won't smile to me,I'll just smile to them.

Title by Nataly Carrasco;
Focus by Bia Castilho.
Daniel Viana Alencar.