Sunset


New day,new dawn.

The sunset that I always follow, and the sunrise that I always wait for.
The air fills my lungs with the best of energies through the day,
making me ready for the objectives ahead of me.
Thoughts,roam my mind freely,without obstructions, every single moment of this journey,
as this one,may be the last of them,for the same reason,it may be the one out of many more.
I walk through the streets with the sun blazing my skin,but it feels incredible,
for one reason- I am alive, and that is a privilege,not everyone can cherish.
Every moment,I tend to live intensely,with no regret at all, I simply see life as one amazing thing,
full of possibilities and opportunities,choices and decisions-
-decisions that are all up to me; me and nobody else.
Life is so tremendous and beautiful,it would be a foolish mistake to miss it,
for everywhere- you can spot life with your own eyes- because it lies everywhere,with no shame of itself.
I once even sought after perfection,but perfect,is being able to live,and nothing else.
Maybe,there is a guide for living in this world,but I will never read it,for I am one, self-sufficient
and inteligent human being,just like the one who would write a guide for me to read.
Just like the amazing sunsets I chase, there are also inumerous things I can discover.
I know,that I was born blindfolded,but I will die with bright-shining eyes-
for that day,will be like today- watching the sunset.

Picture - totallycoolpix.com
Daniel Viana Alencar.