Passing By

It is funny how we can laugh,take pictures,see the sunrise,give a hug.
Isn't it?
It is all so beautiful.
Every single particle of life is beautiful,is unique.

Today I've gotten sad news.
Saddening,indeed.
Impact,void,shock,whatever you feel like calling it,is purely what I am feeling.
A friend,so shall I say,passed away...
I am feeling strange. Really strange,like...I just can't accept the fact.
But the passing wasn't shocking. Yet.
She was. A girl so full of life,energy,will...a girl with the light shining in her eyes every single day. You could see it,you could see the energy coming from her smile,her words. A little crazy,in her own way,still,beautiful the way she was.
Long black hair,brown eyes, and a beautiful smile.
We weren't by sides for a long time,but the feeling she passed and still passes,is amazing, and will continue to be amazing the way it is.
And I believe in heaven,because I believe in the creator of all things.
God is great,he has her in his arms. He does.
I regret not having done what I wanted to do,for long. I regret seeing this as the end of a trail.
I regret.....not having any more words to continue.

It is like she was an angel...
...just passing by.
Dedicated in the memory of;
Marianne Garelli.
Daniel Viana Alencar.