Can you see me?


Can you see me,can you see me?

From all this distance,can you see how bright my eyes are?
Inside of me I doubt it,but who am I to tell..i'm not really sure.

All I can see is the light of the moon upon me every single day,and not that I asked for it this way.
The same reason the moon fades away with the morning's light,tonight again it'll shine bright.
Both moon and sun have something in common:
Eventho they have this tremendous distance between them...
...that doesn't stop them from seeing each other each and everyday...
...and both shine so bright,it is impossible to ignore them.
But you can stare at the moon,and not at the sun...
Even being opposites,they are the same and always together.
Does not make sense to my simple mind,but it is all real.

Daniel Viana Alencar.